The heating in your home is an area where improvements to technology can help increase performance. When you are planning on replacing the furnace, it is a good time to plan to improve the HVAC technology in your home to make it more efficient. The options to add technology to your furnace installation project include:
Blower Features That Improve Furnace Efficiency
There are variable-speed features that can be added to the design of your furnace to make it more efficient. These features to make your heating more efficient include:
- Variable-speed blowers to provide efficient HVAC airflow
- High-efficiency blower motors to reduce electricity consumption
- Integrating renewable energy (solar panels) to power furnace blowers
These are some of the options that you will want to consider to make your heating more efficient.
Multiple Heat Elements That Make Furnaces Greener
With older furnace designs, there was only one heating element. Today, the efficiency of furnaces can be improved with multiple heating elements. This is done by solutions like installing a secondary heating element that takes advantage of thermal energy from the furnace exhaust pipe. There are several ways that multiple heating elements can be installed to improve the efficiency of your system, which include:
- Dual heating elements that use exhaust heat for an efficient and environmentally-friendly design
- Additional hydro-air heating elements that use solar thermal and other alternative energy
- Furnaces that use multiple heating element designs to improve energy efficiency
These are the ways that secondary heating elements can be used to improve the efficiency of your furnace.
Thermostats And Modern Zoned HVAC Controls
The modern controls for your HVAC system are also important if you want it to be more efficient. Today, there are many options for zoned HVAC designs that can improve the efficiency of your system. Some of the options that you will want to consider to increase your furnace installation efficiency include:
- Zoned HVAC with multiple thermostat controls
- Smart thermostats with the AI to learn efficiency preferences
- Simple programmable thermostats to improve the efficiency of your heating
These are some of the zoned HVAC and automation solutions that will help to make your furnace installation more efficient. Improvements to the controls and thermostat can be a great way to make your furnace installation more efficient.
Consider these options when adding technology that will improve your new furnace's performance and efficiency. Contact a furnace installation service company for more information.Share